Registration Fee Includes
- Training sessions, sparring, lectures and tournaments from Friday 17th August to Sunday 19th August 2018
- Parking for one vehicle in the designated car park
- Camping from 6pm Thursday 16th August to midday Monday 20th August 2018
- Payments are subject to the statutory seven day cooling-off period
- After the cooling-off period booking fees are not refundable under any circumstances
- Bookings are not transferrable at any point
- If you are unable to attend a session, day or the full event, you will not be refunded or discounted.
- FightCamp reserves the right to change the timetable at any point before or during the event
- We recommend arriving early for chosen sessions
- You must familiarise yourself with our Safety Information here.
- You must arrange insurance through your club or privately, before attending
- You are responsible for your own safety whilst at the event
- You must follow all standard HEMA safety considerations
- You must disclose any medical conditions on your booking form.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury, illness, theft or other loss incurred while on site.
- You must act respectfully to other attendees and staff at all times.
- You must follow any reasonable instruction given by a FightCamp Marshal or First Aid provider.
Acceptance of Risk
By attending FightCamp 2018 you accept the following:
- Participation can be physically and mentally exhausting, and may require extreme exertion
- Participation can be dangerous if not carried out in accordance with the advice given by instructors
- There is a possible risk of injury to others or yourself.
By attending FightCamp and accepting our terms and conditions you agree that:
- You are fully aware of the risks to yourself and others involved in participation
- You will under no circumstances deliberately attempt to cause harm to your training partner or yourself
- You are physically fit and mentally capable to take the strain and exertion involved in participation
- You will comply with the FightCamp Safety guidelines shown here, and use equipment appropriately and safely
- You will at all times use adequate protective clothing and equipment appropriate for the activity taking place
- If you are unsure of the safety requirements for any activity, you will ask a Marshal or Instructor for assistance before you continue training
- By attending FightCamp 2018 you release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that you might have against FightCamp or the organisers and the owners of the property on which the event is carried out
- You make this release on behalf of heirs, executors, assigns, administrators and yourself
- As well as being responsible for returning hired equipment and any debts generated whilst at FightCamp 2018 (attendance fee/damage or loss)
enter By booking a place at FightCamp 2018 and attending the event, you are agreeing to comply fully with the terms and conditions, acceptance of risk and release above.