FightCamp 2018 will run from the 17th to the 19th of August. The site will open at 6pm on the 16th of August and close at midday on Monday the 20th.
Only confirmed attendees may come to FightCamp.
We regret that spectators and guests are not permitted on site.
FightCamp Registration Changes
This year registration will be carried out immediately upon arrival.
When you reach the main gates a Marshal will greet you.
They will find you on the register, mark your arrival and give you a wristband.
Do not remove the wristband for the duration of the event.
The Marshal will also provide you with a notice. This must be kept on your dashboard at all times while you are parked on site.
The Marshal will direct you to the carpark and you will be told where to leave your car.
If you arrive after 9pm make sure you put a notice clearly displayed on your dashboard with your phone number, and return to the car park by 8am to sign in and receive your official car notice.
Please note that there is limited parking on site.
It is allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
If you arrive and there is nowhere to park, you will need to sign in and then take your car into the main village and park roadside. The village is a short ten minute walk from the site.
Do not park on Frog Lane.
We have a zero tolerance policy regarding rude and aggressive behaviour towards our staff.
We understand that the lack of parking can be frustrating, but if you behave aggressively you will not be allowed to attend the event at all. You will be asked to leave, and your ticket fee will not be refunded.
Tickets will be available to book online for FightCamp at 9am on Saturday the 7th of April 2018. A link will be placed here, directing you to the online booking form and secure payment method.
Terms and conditions of booking can be found here. You must agree to these fully in order to reserve a place.
The cost of the event is £119.00 per person.
This cost includes camping from 6pm on Thursday 16th August to 11am on Monday 20th August, three days of classes, lecturers and tournaments, and a Saturday night BBQ dinner.
Don’t Miss Out!
Tickets ran out in 4 hours last year, so we recommend booking quickly to avoid disappointment. Bookings are not complete until a form and payment have been received.
Please note that due to the sudden influx of bookings when they open, you may not receive email confirmation of your place for up to 48 hours.
Please note: to book a place at FightCamp you must be at least 18 years old. There are no spectators or guests allowed on site at any time.
FightCamp 2017 has now sold out.
Once you are on the waiting list, you will be sent an email if a space becomes available.
Any spaces will be assigned on a first come first served basis, so keep an eye on your inbox!
FightCamp 2017 has now sold out!
Registration Fee Includes
- Training sessions, sparring, lectures and tournaments from Friday 17th August to Sunday 19th August 2018
- Parking for one vehicle in the designated car park
- Camping from 6pm Thursday 16th August to midday Monday 20th August 2018
- Payments are subject to the statutory seven day cooling-off period
- After the cooling-off period booking fees are not refundable under any circumstances
- Bookings are not transferrable at any point
- If you are unable to attend a session, day or the full event, you will not be refunded or discounted.
- FightCamp reserves the right to change the timetable at any point before or during the event
- We recommend arriving early for chosen sessions
- You must familiarise yourself with our Safety Information here.
- You must arrange insurance through your club or privately, before attending
- You are responsible for your own safety whilst at the event
- You must follow all standard HEMA safety considerations
- You must disclose any medical conditions on your booking form.
- We accept no responsibility for any injury, illness, theft or other loss incurred while on site.
- You must act respectfully to other attendees and staff at all times.
- You must follow any reasonable instruction given by a FightCamp Marshal or First Aid provider.
Acceptance of Risk
By attending FightCamp 2018 you accept the following:
- Participation can be physically and mentally exhausting, and may require extreme exertion
- Participation can be dangerous if not carried out in accordance with the advice given by instructors
- There is a possible risk of injury to others or yourself.
By attending FightCamp and accepting our terms and conditions you agree that:
- You are fully aware of the risks to yourself and others involved in participation
- You will under no circumstances deliberately attempt to cause harm to your training partner or yourself
- You are physically fit and mentally capable to take the strain and exertion involved in participation
- You will comply with the FightCamp Safety guidelines shown here, and use equipment appropriately and safely
- You will at all times use adequate protective clothing and equipment appropriate for the activity taking place
- If you are unsure of the safety requirements for any activity, you will ask a Marshal or Instructor for assistance before you continue training
- By attending FightCamp 2018 you release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that you might have against FightCamp or the organisers and the owners of the property on which the event is carried out
- You make this release on behalf of heirs, executors, assigns, administrators and yourself
- As well as being responsible for returning hired equipment and any debts generated whilst at FightCamp 2018 (attendance fee/damage or loss)
can you buy celexa online By booking a place at FightCamp 2018 and attending the event, you are agreeing to comply fully with the terms and conditions, acceptance of risk and release above.